Advanced Spanish Courses and classes in Auckland and Wellington (C1)
Learn Spanish and master it with our advanced Spanish course in Auckland and Wellington taught by expert native Spanish and Latin American teachers following the Common European framework for languages .
In theAdvanced Spanish C1 language courses students will understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning. Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously, use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes. You will be able to produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects,showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Our Spanish Language Course Program follows the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and ranges from Spanish Level A1 to C2.
- The Spanish Advanced C1 level is broken down into Advanced 1 (C1.1), Advanced 2 (C1.2), Advanced 3 (C1.3) & Advanced 4 (C1.4) courses.
Spanish Course objectives for C1 are :
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
- You can understand extended speech even when it is not clearly structured and when relationships are only implied and not signalled explicitly.
- I can understand television programmes and films without too much effort.
- You can understand long and complex factual and literary texts, appreciating distinctions of style.
- You can understand specialised articles and longer technical instructions, even when they do not relate to my field.
- You can express myself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- You can use language flexibly and effectively for social and professional purposes
- You can formulate ideas and opinions with precision and relate my contribution skilfully to those of other speakers.
- You can present clear, detailed descriptions of complex subjects integrating sub-themes, developing particular points and rounding off with an appropriate conclusion.
- You can express myself in clear, well- structured text, expressing points of view at some length.
- You can write about complex subjects in a letter, an essay or a report, underlining what you consider to be the salient issues.
- You can select style appropriate to the reader in mind.
- Nuevo Prisma C1: Libro del alumno. ISBN: 978-8498482539. Readily available at Trademe, online bookstores and downloadable pdfs
- Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour weekly classes running for over 2 months at the same time and day of the week as its listed course start date. There are no classes on Public holidays.
- You have to completed the Spanish B2 or University 300 courses (Auckland Uni's SPANISH 301, Victoria Uni's SPAN 301-2 & Waikato's SPANISH 310)
Spanish schools and classes near me
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- Hamilton - The Link, 4 Te Aroha Street, Hamilton East, Waikato
- Mt Eden - Mt Eden Village Centre, 449 Mount Eden Rd, Auckland
- Northcote - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore, Auckland
- West Auckland - Point Chevalier Community Centre, 18 Huia Road, Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Palmerston North - Hancock Community House, 77 King St, Manawatu
- Tauranga - Arataki Community Centre, Zambuk Way, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
- Whanganui - Community House, 60 Ridgway Street, Whanganui
- Wellington - Spanish House, 7 Moncrieff St, Mt Victoria, Wellington
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre 48 Aro Street, Aro Valley, Wellington
- $150, includes 8 weeks of classes, an expert teacher from Spain or Latin America and small class sizes, all for less than $19 a class. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts.