Learn to speak Spanish in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North and Wellington with our fun 8 week beginners Spanish courses and language classes taught by certified native Spanish teachers from Latin America and Spain and start speaking Español today!
In the beginners Spanish language courses( A1) you will learn to understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and thingshe/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Our Spanish Language Course Program follows the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and ranges from Spanish Level A1 to C2.
- The Spanish beginners A1 level is broken down into Beginners 1 (A1.1) which is suitable for complete beginner learners & Beginners 2 (A1.2) courses for people with some experience with Spanish.
- Spanish A1 = Ncea Level 1 and University courses (Auckland Uni's SPANISH 104, Victoria Uni's SPAN 101 & Waikato's SPANISH 131)
Learn Spanish in Auckland with our fun 8 week language courses with experienced professional instructors from Spain.
Spanish Course objectives for A1 are :
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic Spanish phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others in and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people they know and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly in Spanish and is prepared to help.
- I can recognise familiar words and very basic phrases concerning myself, my family and immediate concrete surroundings when people speak slowly and clearly.
- You can understand familiar names, words and very simple sentences, for example on notices and posters or in catalogues.
- You can interact in a simple way provided the other person is prepared to repeat or rephrase things at a slower rate of speech and help me formulate what I'm trying to say.
- You can ask and answer simple questions in areas of immediate need or on very familiar topics.
- You can use simple phrases and sentences to describe where you live and people you know.
- You can write a short, simple postcard, for example sending holiday greetings.
- You can fill in forms with personal details, for example entering my name, nationality and address on a hotel registration form.
- Aula Internacional 1 (Nueva edición /new edition) ISBN 978-84-1564-009-7.. Readily available at Trademe, online bookstores and downloadable pdfs
- Aula + Internacional Series of textbooks used in Universities and schools worldwide such as the Victoria University, University of Canterbury, University of Sydney, Monash University, University of York, University of Coventry, University of Liverpool, University College London, University of Calgary, Instituto Cervantes and many more...
- Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour weekly classes running for over 2 months at the same time and day of the week as its listed course start date. There are no classes on Public holidays.
Spanish schools and classes near me
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- Hamilton - The Link, 4 Te Aroha Street, Hamilton East, Waikato
- Mt Eden - Mt Eden Village Centre, 449 Mount Eden Rd, Auckland
- Northcote - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore, Auckland
- West Auckland - Point Chevalier Community Centre, 18 Huia Road, Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Palmerston North - Hancock Community House, 77 King St, Manawatu
- Tauranga - Arataki Community Centre, Zambuk Way, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
- Whanganui - Community House, 60 Ridgway Street, Whanganui
- Wellington - Spanish House, 7 Moncrieff St, Mt Victoria, Wellington
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre 48 Aro Street, Aro Valley, Wellington
- $150, includes 8 weeks of classes, an expert teacher from Spain or Latin America and small class sizes, all for less than $19 a class. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts.