Spanish Courses and classes for improvers in Auckland, Hamilton and Wellington (A2)
Learn to speak Spanish in Auckland, Hamilton and Wellington with our fun 8 week Improvers Spanish courses (A2) and classes taught by expert Spanish teachers from Latin America and Spain and start speaking Spanish today!
In the Improvers Spanish courses you will learn to understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Learn to speak Spanish in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Spanish A2 is the required level for applying for Residence and Citizenship for Spain and study abroad.
Our Spanish Language Course Program follows the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and ranges from Spanish Level A1 to C2.
- The Spanish Improvers A2 level is broken down into Improvers 1 (A2.1), Improvers 2 (A2.2) & Improvers 3 (A2.3) courses.
- Spanish Improvers A2 = Ncea Level 2 and University courses (Auckland Uni's SPANISH 105, Victoria Uni's SPAN 102 & Waikato's SPANISH 132)
- Spanish Citizenship = Upon completion of the A2 Spanish courses, you can do the Siele Global Exam and apply for Spanish Citizenship
Spanish Course objectives for A2 are :
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- You can understand phrases and the highest frequency vocabulary related to areas of most immediate personal relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local area, employment).
- You can catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages and announcements.
- You can read very short, simple texts. I can find specific, predictable information in simple everyday material such as advertisements, prospectuses, menus and timetables and you can understand short simple personal letters.
- You can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics and activities.
- You can handle very short social exchanges, even though I can't usually understand enough to keep the conversation going myself.
- You can use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple terms my family and other people, living conditions, my educational background and my present or most recent job.
- You can write short, simple notes and messages relating to matters in areas of immediate need.
- You can write a very simple personal letter, for example thanking someone for something.
- Aula Internacional 2 (Nueva edición /new edition) ISBN:978-84-1564-010-3. Readily available at Trademe, online bookstores and downloadable pdfs
- Aula + Internacional Series of textbooks used in Universities and schools worldwide such as the Victoria University, University of Canterbury, University of Sydney ,Monash University, University of York, University of Coventry, University of Liverpool, University College London, University of Calgary , Instituto Cervantes and many more...
- Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour weekly classes running for over 2 months at the same time and day of the week as its listed course start date. There are no classes on Public holidays.
- You have to completed the Beginners Spainsh A1, Ncea Level 1 or the following University courses (Auckland Uni's SPANISH 104, Victoria Uni's SPAN 101 & Waikato's SPANISH 131)
Spanish schools and classes near me
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- Hamilton - The Link, 4 Te Aroha Street, Hamilton East, Waikato
- Mt Eden - Mt Eden Village Centre, 449 Mount Eden Rd, Auckland
- Northcote - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, North shore, Auckland
- West Auckland - Point Chevalier Community Centre, 18 Huia Road, Point Chevalier, Auckland
- Palmerston North - Hancock Community House, 77 King St, Manawatu
- Tauranga - Arataki Community Centre, Zambuk Way, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga
- Whanganui - Community House, 60 Ridgway Street, Whanganui
- Wellington - Spanish House, 7 Moncrieff St, Mt Victoria, Wellington
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Centre 48 Aro Street, Aro Valley, Wellington
- $150, includes 8 weeks of classes, an expert teacher from Spain or Latin America and small class sizes, all for less than $19 a class. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts.
Spanish courses and classes for Improvers A2.1, A2.2 & A2.3